Sleeves - How to install
Tools required - A stick, screw driver, plyers, thin ruler,
- - Lay folio out flat.
- - Insert chicago screws.
- - Flip hinge to hold chicago screws upright and hold.
- - Lay on front fly sheet and hold.
- - Lay on mylar sleeves and hold.
- - Lay on back fly sheet and hold, then insert "stick" thin ruler
etc, under chicago screws and hold.
- Carefully move back cover on top of chicago screws and hold, you may need to carefully lift the "stick".
- - Screw in chicago screw backs.
- - Tighten if required.